A pretty two bedroom cottage comfortably sleeping up to four. This lovely cottage for all seasons has one large double bedroom and a quaint twin, ideal for families or two couples.
January has a Saturday changeover and is open all year round.
Character two bedroom cottage to accommodate up to four. May is a lovely traditional farm cottage with one double and one twin bedroom. The pet friendly cottage is perfect for families with children, as well as two couples seeking a holiday in North Devon.
May is open all year round and has a Saturday changeover.
April is the largest cottage at Yetland Farm, sleeping up to six in three bedrooms, including one large double and two twins. This spacious cottage is full of charm and character with exposed beams in every room.
April is a child and pet friendly cottage open all year round for bookings. The arrival day at April is a Saturday.
March is a lovely two bedroom cottage accommodating up to four. The cottage includes a large open plan living room, which is located up a few steps from the kitchen. March is great for both families and friends with one double bedroom and one twin.
The dog friendly cottage has a Friday changeover.
Sleeping up to five, June is a cottage for everyone. A large double bedroom can easily be used as a family room with additional single bed available, and there is also a twin bedroom giving June plenty of flexibility.
June has a Friday changeover and is both pet and child friendly.
A cosy cottage for two, September is the perfect dog friendly accommodation for couples looking to stay in North Devon.
September has a Friday changeover.
Features and Facilities at Yetland Farm Cottages
- All electricity, bed linen and towels included in price
- High chairs and cots available on request
- Children's playfield with climbing frame, slide, swings, goal posts
- Half-sized hard standing tennis court
- Two games rooms - one with a pool table and one with table tennis and table football
- Free WiFi in all cottages
- Small DVD library (all cottages have DVD players)
- Freesat digital flat screen LCD TV's in all cottage living rooms
- Off road parking
- Lock up storage area for bikes, roof boxes, surfboards etc.
- Unlimited well behaved dogs are welcome in each cottage
- Exercise field with cut out footpath for dogs
- Yetland Farm produce and sell their own lamb, pork and sausages, so there is always meat in the freezer for purchasing
- CD/radio in each cottage
- Radio alarm clock in each cottage
- Hair dryer in each cottage
- All cottages have microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Heating in the cottages is by electric convector heaters
- Tumble dryer available in the games room
- Chimney style BBQ in communal courtyard for guests use